3. Polyunsaturated Fats – make sure to include polyunsaturated fats in your diet. Polyunsaturated fats are found in nuts and some fish; they offer anti-inflammatory benefits and can help you lose belly fat quickly.
4. Yoga – yoga can help you eliminate stress and have a fit body; make it part of your daily routine.
5. Exercise – keep moving and make exercise an important part of your daily activities.
6. Sleep – boost your metabolism by getting at least 5 to 6 hours of continuous sleep each night.
7. Almonds – Lose belly fat fast by eating almonds. These nuts contain magnesium as well as plenty of dietary fiber to help you burn fat and build muscle.
8. Combine your Workout – while working out, always try to concentrate on your belly; engage your abdominal muscles with every workout.
9. Avocados – when you want to lose belly fat fast, avocados are a great choice. They are packed with fiber as well as amino acids that will leave you feeling full for a long time.
10. Vinegar – take a teaspoon of vinegar every day to help reduce visceral fat.
11. Reduce Starch – add nuts and green leafy veggies to your daily diet while cutting back on starchy foods.
12. Eat smaller meals – a great way to lose belly fat fast is by eating smaller meals. You should also concentrate on eating slower. Eating smaller meals spread throughout the day is an excellent way to reduce belly fat while regulating your metabolism.
13. Include Variety in your Diet – in order to keep your metabolism supercharged, be sure to include a variety of foods with different vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
14. Reduce Salt – keep your salt intake as low as possible.
15. Eat more Potassium – blast away belly fat by eating foods that contain potassium.
16. Water – drink more water. Make it your new favorite beverage!
17. Fiber – include more fiber in your diet. Be sure to drink a lot of water when eating foods that are high in fiber.